Browse Recipes By Products:
Peanut Butter Bread, 1 lb.
This recipe is for all the peanut butter lovers. Use creamy or chunky-style peanut butter. All that's left is to spread on the jelly after it is baked.
- 6 fl ounces (¾ cup) water, 80°F
- ⅓ cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.