Browse Recipes By Products:
French Garlic Bread, 1 lb.
Chopped green onion and fresh garlic turn this French bread into a taste-tempting treat that smells wonderful while baking. Especially good with seafood, pasta dishes or salads.
- 6½ ounces (¾ cup + 1 tablespoon) water, 75-85°F
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2¼ cups bread flour
- 1½ teaspoons chopped green onion tops
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.