Browse Recipes By Products:
1 hr Light Wheat Bread, 1 lb.
Just a simple light wheat bread that is lightly kissed by the sweetness of honey.
- 5½ ounces (¼ cup + 3 tablespoons) water, 75-85°F
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1½ cups bread flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ teaspoon bread machine/fast rise yeast
- Add liquid ingredients and butter to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to bread pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients and then level, pushing some of them into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make an indentation in center of dry ingredients fill with yeast.
- Select desired setting. Program timer, if necessary. Turn bread maker on. When bread is done, turn breadmaker off and, using oven mitts, unlock and remove the bread pan. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.