Browse Recipes By Products:
Zucchini Bread, 1.5 lb.
Make this bread when you have a little extra zucchini to use from your garden. Make sure to blot the shredded zucchini dry, as it contains a lot of water.
- 4 fl ounces (½ cup) water, 80°F
- 1 egg, large
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, blotted dry
- 3 cups bread flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1½ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.