Browse Recipes By Products:
Potato Chive Bread, 1.5 lb.
A fun variation of Potato Bread adding more flavor to go with your favorite soups and more.
- 8 fl ounces (1 cup) water, 80°F
- 1½ tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ cup mashed potatoes, leftover
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 ½ tablespoon dry milk
- 1½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried chives
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1½ teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.