Browse Recipes By Products:
Italian Herb Bread, 1.5 lb.
Easy and delicious. It's so great - either eat directly or with a dip.
- 8 fl. ounces (1 cup) evaporated milk, 80°F
- 2⅔ fl. ounces (⅓ cup) water, 80°F
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1¼ teaspoons rubbed sage
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon marjoram
- 3 cups bread flour
- ⅓ cup cornmeal
- 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1½ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add liquid ingredients and butter to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to bread pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients and then level, pushing some of them into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make an indentation in center of dry ingredients fill with yeast.
- Select desired setting. Program timer, if necessary. Turn bread maker on. When bread is done, turn breadmaker off and, using oven mitts, unlock and remove the bread pan. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.