Browse Recipes By Products:
Cranberry Pecan Bread, 1.5 lb.
A great bread for Thanksgiving or other holidays when cranberries are available.
- 3½ fl ounces (¼ cup + 3 tablespoons) milk, 80°F
- 1 egg, large
- ¼ cup fresh orange sections
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1½ teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2/3 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.