Browse Recipes By Products:
Apricot Almond Bread, 1.5 lb.
Apricots and almonds turn this bread into a delightful breakfast bread. It's even great for lunch with a salad. Do not add more apricots than recommended as the consistency of the dough will be affected.
4 fl ounces (½ cup) water, 80°F
(1) 6 oz jar baby food, apricots with tapioca
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1½ teaspoon almond extract
3 tablespoons sugar
1½ teaspoons salt
3¼ cups bread flour
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- or -
2 teaspoons bread machine/fast rise yeast
⅔ cup dried apricots, quartered
⅔ cup slivered almonds
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.