Browse Recipes By Products:
Apricot Almond Bread, 1.5 lb.
Apricots and almonds turn this bread into a delightful breakfast bread. It's even great for lunch with a salad. Do not add more apricots than recommended as the consistency of the dough will be affected.
4 fl ounces (½ cup) water, 80°F
(1) 6 oz jar baby food, apricots with tapioca
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1½ teaspoon almond extract
3 tablespoons sugar
1½ teaspoons salt
3¼ cups bread flour
1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- or -
2 teaspoons bread machine/fast rise yeast
⅔ cup dried apricots, quartered
⅔ cup slivered almonds
- Add liquid ingredients and butter to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast, to bread pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients and then level, pushing some of them into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make an indentation in center of dry ingredients fill with yeast.
- Select desired setting. Program timer, if necessary. Turn bread maker on. When bread is done, turn breadmaker off and, using oven mitts, unlock and remove the bread pan. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.