Browse Recipes By Products:
Raisin Bran Bread, 2 lb.
What better bread to wake up to in the morning! Warm from the breadmaker or toasted, a great way to start the day.
- 12 fl ounces (1½ cup) water, 80°F
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cup raisin bran cereal
- ¾ cup raisins
- 3¾ cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.