Browse Recipes By Products:
Dill Bread, 2 lb.
A very light textured bread with a hint of dill. Serve with soups, salads or as a warm loaf with dinner.
- 12 fl ounces (1½ cup) water, 80°F
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ tablespoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2¼ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.