Browse Recipes By Products:
Swiss Jalapeño Beer Bread 1 lb.
If you like jalapeños, you’ll love this recipe!
- 6 fl ounces (¾ cup) beer, 80°F, foam removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup medium rye flour
- 1¾ cups + 1 tablespoon bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeño pepper, well drained
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.