Browse Recipes By Products:
Oatmeal Maple Pecan Bread, 1 lb.
A slight variation to typical oatmeal bread with the addition of pecans. Use either old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, not instant oatmeal.
- 5½ fl ounces (⅔ cup) water, 80°F
- 3 tablespoons maple flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- ½ cup oats, quick or old fashioned
- 1 ½ tablespoons dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.