Browse Recipes By Products:
Cheese Bread, 1 lb.
A hint of sharp cheddar cheese adds a delightful flavor to this bread. Make sure the shredded cheese is frozen when added at the alert for best results.
- 4 fl ounces (½ cup) water, 80°F
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast -or-
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, frozen
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.