Browse Recipes By Products:
Carrot Raisin Bread, 1 lb.
A great-tasting variation of an old favorite. The carrots not only add more color but more flavor, too.
- 6 fl ounces (¾ cup) water, 80°F
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated carrots
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons active dry yeast - or -
- 1 teaspoon bread machine/fast rise yeast
- ¼ cup raisins
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.