Browse Recipes By Products:
Apricot Almond Bread (Version 2), 1.5 lb.
A slight variation of the above recipe.
- 10 fl ounces (1¼ cups) water, 80°F
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3¼ cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast - or -
- 1½ teaspoons bread machine/fast rise yeast
- ½ cup dried apricots, quartered
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- Add liquids ingredients and butter to pan.
- Add all dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into the corners. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for recommended select setting BASIC WHITE (1, 2, 3). Program timer if being used. Turn bread maker on. When done, turn off, unlock pan and remove with oven mitts. Shake bread out of pan and cool on rack before slicing.